Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Highway sound

So, I went on a little vacation this week. And decided to drive over to the other side of the state. Not a bad drive, about 6 hours. And I like to drive. I always feel comfortable at the wheel. Used to make guys I know crazy that I'd take these 10 or 12 hour road trips. They couldn't wrap their heads around it.

But here's my thing -- some people just don't get interstate driving.

One of the best yet worst inventions in automotive history is cruise control.

You get these folks going 1 mph faster or slower than the rest of traffic, and instead of yielding, they just roll along, like a moving road block.

In my little trip, I cannot tell you how many times I had to drop out of cruise, or jam on the brakes to avoid someone blithely toodling along, like they were the only vehicle on the road.

Courtesy, you know. It's a lost art.



And the cuties of High School Musical are vacationing in Mexico this week.

Now, I'm liking both the Tiz and Vanessa Hudgens. But in the battle of swimsuits, I think Vanessa gets the nod for cheekiness. heh

No comments: