Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still winning

And I'm not talking about Charlie Sheen . . .

The Lightning won again last night 4-3 to push the Caps to the brink of elimination in the Eastern Conference Finals.

That's six wins in a row, if you're counting at home, coming back from a 3-1 deficit against the Penguins in the semis. These guys are playing gutty, scrappy hockey and it is just fun to watch after the groaner last year.

Side note: where did this kid Bergenheim come from? He's had huge goals in the last two games. When guys other than the obvious stars step up in the playoffs, it makes a huge difference.

Keep it up guys :-)



And I see where J.Love is back on the market again after breaking up with her boyfriend of nine months or so.

I really feel sorry for Jennifer. She is just tragic in this department and it seems to bleed over into her professional life as well. Her desperate struggles with her weight, or more accurately her hip-iness, and all the "look at me" photo ops . . . I don't know, it's kind of sad.

Just 'cause I don't want to rub it in, here's some sexy pics of J.Love:

No comments: