Monday, January 16, 2012

This just in . . . Eliza Dushku = still in my cool book

I eschew the new media stuff, so I'm not on Twitter or Facebook or any of that kind of stuff. So I missed this when it happened.

Apparently there's some internet up & coming singer chick named Lana del Rey who's got an album coming out soon. So she got a gig on SNL. Probably because her daddy is some rich dude, because for a singer . . . well . . . she's pretty, at least.

During the performance, my girl Eliza posts this little smack:

Who.....is.....this wack-a-doodle chick performing on #SNL..? Whaaaa?

Heh. Eliza gets a minor downgrade for even watching SNL, which hasn't been funny since the 70s. But she's still the bomb:

eliza dushku fhm

If you're interested, here's the clip of one of Lana's two performances that night. Bonus points if you can make it all the way through. I could not:

No comments: