Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


I'd like to wish my one or two loyal readers and anyone who stumbles across this silly blog a Happy Easter.

I freely admit I'm not one of those Christians who can spout scripture at the drop of the hat. I don't go to church regularly. But that doesn't make me any less of a believer.

I have a young friend, she rails against Christianity and those who practice it, with quite a fury. She's had family and friends that have been the usual pious, self-important types who embody the hypocritical stereotype of believers that are routinely bashed by pious, self-important atheists and lefties.

When my friend and I talk about her feelings about the Bible and God and such, my answer to her, and in fact, anyone who loves to bash Christianity or those who believe is this -- The Word is pure, it is always man who perverts it for his own use.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

And a thoughtful Easter to you too.

postaldog said...

Thank you. And you as well.