Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Anastasia Ashley just got my attention

anastasia ashley sports illustrated

Better known for her viral warm-up video and relentless instagrammin' of that ass, Anastasia Ashley decided to give the girls some exposure in the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue:

anastasia ashley sports illustrated
anastasia ashley sports illustrated

I'm not going to commit and say she won the issue, but she's giving those professional models a run for their money imho.



And while we're on the subject of mesh mania, I'd just like to mention:

hannah ferguson sports illustrated

Uhmmm . . . yeah . . .

I guess this is where she's looking at the camera saying something like -- It's so comfortable . . . I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all!

No kidding . . . wow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that might be body paint, not a swimsuit.

postaldog said...

On further review -- I think you might be right about that.

Thanks for commenting :-)

Unknown said...

Nice tribute to Cheryl Tiegs, even if it is painted on!