Thursday, September 25, 2014

What the hell is a TOWIE?!

jessica impiazzi topless

That's what I was asking myself when I first ran across these images of Jessica Impiazzi. Apparently it's an anagram for "The only way is Essex" which is some show on the BBC.

I don't know if she's the hottest chick on the show, but it seems like she got some new boobs and isn't shy about airing them out in a test drive. Truth be told -- that isn't the best boob job imho. Sometimes I think the doc should just pat these gals on the back and tell them enhancements aren't for everyone. But you judge for yourself   :-)

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

jessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi topless jessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi topless jessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi toplessjessica impiazzi topless

No comments: