Sunday, February 8, 2015

So, Paris Hilton got some new boobs . . .

Saw this pic of the famous heiress online the other day:

paris hilton boob job

And I thought Hmmm . . . either that's a really good Photoshop job, or someone's sprung for some enhancements in their chestal region. I've always thought that Paris' slender, lithe physique was perfect for those little bikini pics she would turn up in:

paris hilton topless
paris hilton topless

But it's looking like she's gotten tired of doing the Wonderbra® thing, because judging by these pics that surfaced yesterday, I'm guessing that the above Twitter pic is the real deal:

paris hilton boob job
paris hilton boob job

I know in the grand scheme of things, with all that's going on in the world right now, this is pretty trivial, but like I said in another post -- I just don't want to be the angry guy on the internet all the time.

No comments: