Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Flashback = Mena Suvari

I can't remember the last time I had thought about Mena Suvari until I saw her name in the credits of some horror flick showing on cable. Don't Blink was the film's title and aply named if you were a fan wanting to see Ms. Suvari as she was out of the movie barely 20 minutes in.

I always wonder when I see some notable name amidst the unknowns in a cast for a nothingburger movie like this. I'm pretty sure it is some sort of contractual obligation or even a favor to a producer or writer or whatever. Anyways, her appearance made me remember I had some old stuff buried on the hard-drive which I present here for my peeps:

A little topless paparazzi action:

mena suvari topless
mena suvari topless
mena suvari topless
mena suvari topless
mena suvari topless
mena suvari topless

Some basic bikini stuff:

mena suvari bikini
mena suvari bikini

And some fashion mag stuff:

mena suvari hotnessmena suvari hotnessmena suvari hotness
mena suvari hotnessmena suvari hotnessmena suvari hotness

No comments: