Saturday, October 24, 2015

Rule 5 Sunday -- Elizabeth Marxs

Elizabeth marxs

I haven't done a Rule 5 posting in quite a while, so I thought I'd toss one out since I'm so frustrated with the political scene at the moment.

This week's Rule 5 is Elizabeth Marxs, Playboy's Cyber Girl of the Year for 2014. With the venerable magazine eschewing nudity in future issues, I'm not sure what will happen to their cyber division, but at least I got a virtual introduction to this sexy Houston native before they gave up on their readers altogether.

That lush body . . . the saucy, smirky smile . . . a bit of a nose and a tad more ink than I prefer -- she's the definition of unconventional beauty . . . and that's right up my alley. Enjoy.

*click on the thumbnails for full-sized images*

Elizabeth marxsElizabeth marxsElizabeth marxs Elizabeth marxsElizabeth marxsElizabeth marxs Elizabeth marxsElizabeth marxsElizabeth marxs

Rule 5 Sunday suggested by this.

3 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

How can we do Halloween without a dose of Elvira (the undisputed Queen of Halloween) tricking and treating?

Everything you wanted to know about Elvira, "Mistress of the Dark",(Cassandra Peterson) but were afraid to ask. Plus some weird tales concerning Joe Biden and Captain America.

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2015/10/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-213th-issue.html

postaldog said...

Sounds like "good stuff" there.

Thanks for the update :-)

Tuerqas said...

I think you should make rule 5 a weekly event ;)