Friday, December 4, 2015

Lady Gaga in b&w = enjoyable

Not sure what this image is from, I think it is an overseas publication:

lady gaga hotness

I'm liking it. Gaga usually goes for the overt sexuality in her imagery, and I've got no problem with that, but this minimalist look works well on her. Plus that particular angle with her face . . . her large nose makes photography challenging to get a look where you aren't fixating on that one feature, probably why she looks better and is photographed more frequently wearing sunglasses.

But the hair, the black and white photography (you know how I am about that by now), everything about this shoot is appealing to me. As I pointed out in another post, you don't always need to be rubbing our faces in it to make an impression.

Nice work.

No comments: