Monday, May 2, 2016

Hey, look who's in a bikini -- Mischa Barton

mischa barton white bikini

Like Paris Hilton in the post below, my favorite hot mess Mischa Barton has been out of sight for quite a while now. Turning up recently on Dancing with the Stars, Mischa reminded folks that she's still around, though perhaps not the best dancer in the world.

These are from a photoshoot for something or other and I've got to give her props for posing in a bikini when she's not in the greatest bikini shape. Now don't start hating on me, I still think she looks great, but I'm not posting the unflattering images because I'm not looking to be mean here. Mischa's had a rough few years in her life and she's trying to get things back on track, so bully for her putting herself out there.

mischa barton white bikini
mischa barton white bikini
mischa barton white bikini
mischa barton white bikini
mischa barton white bikini

No comments: