Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tove Lo is topless . . . again

tove lo topless fault magazine

I think singer Tove Lo has had one hit or notable single in her career so far. She still draws well at her concerts, part of which is due to her bi-friendly songs and part of which is due to the fact that she flashes her audience for no apparent reason throughout her show.

I guess that's one way to get guys to show up with their girlfriends.

She's a one-trick pony, or so it would seem. So go with what works I guess. These pics are from Fault Magazine I think. I actually prefer the two images below, more subtle. And the last has sort of a throw-back glamour look to it. Not bad. Of course the black & white is always a plus for me, which you should know by now:

tove lo see-thru mesh fault magazine
tove lo sexy fault magazine

And yes, I still find the nose ring vulgar and disgusting.

No comments: