Thursday, February 9, 2017

Heidi Montag is still around

And in a bikini too:

heidi montag bikini pool

We haven't seen the beta version of Courtney Stodden in some time. After her critically panned appearance in Playboy some years back, she and her oddball husband Spencer Pratt seemed to fall off the radar. I think they might have done one of those celeb/reality things at one point. And I think I remember (and even posted about here) pics of Heidi popping out of a cake for Spencer's birthday. But Heidi's mostly been MIA for some time now, until these hi-res pics of her at a pool in London popped up online:

heidi montag bikini pool

I thought at first they might have been actual candids since she sort of had the sad face going on. Then I saw this pair of pics, and it was like . . . what was I thinking candids . . . heh

heidi montag bikini pool
heidi montag bikini pool

I always thought Heidi was legitimately pretty. I was disappointed that she got a boob job and what looks to be butt implants/injections, but at least she did it to a reasonable degree without lapsing into comic book proportions.

This is a fairly daring set of pictures for her. That suit is fairly translucent, and clingy and not absurdly oversized to cover her up. She sort of looks like she doesn't want to be doing these pics, but maybe that's just a put on face. I mean, she did start out as an actress after all. If she's coming back into the public view, it'll be fun to see if time has brought some sense of moderation and intelligence to her famewhore routine. She's really attractive, I certainly wouldn't complain about seeing more of her. IYKWIMAITTYD

heidi montag bikini pool
heidi montag bikini pool

No comments: